Saturday, January 30, 2010

Fish Tanks & Tobacco

In any case I caused cor “cough cough” tobacco on-duty the fore lid in good an open bag, for it was where it got left on Tuesday night. Anyway I wanted to mess on like you do with your new toy and within seconds I realised my mistake and grabbed my bag as it was slowly getting wet inside my tank and sinking to the bottom.
Fortuitously I've changed around of the water, and am not planning on fish for another month so doubt the water will be contaimated. But my “cough cough” tobacco is ruined, since the water is for marine fish it there salt in the water ruining my smoke.

At any rate I should in truth donjon my firm tobacco inward a tin, since it amazes moved around everywhere. I've constituted looking at air-tight tobacco tins on blimey dejeuner. These should in essence be raincoat in addition to, they will also keep my smoke fresh for longer than a bag.

Anyway it dismissed if the cup of tea had emptied into the water then I would of been in a whole world of poo.

No comments:

Post a Comment